- Cream Cheese Analog
- Creamers (Condensed, Evaporated, Powder)
- Custards, Vla
- Dairy Beverages
- Dairy Desserts
- Dairy Powder Mixes
- Drinking Yoghurt & Acidified Milk Beverage
- Ice Cream
- Processed Cheese Analog
- Yoghurt (Stirred, Long Life)
- Our modified tapioca starches provide functional benefits of thickening, improved creaminess and enhanced mouth-feel, offering cost saving possibilities with reduction of dairy solids in the formulation.
- Texturizing starches that provide significant cost savings in replacing rennet casein and/or cheese solids while maintaining the quality and properties of the imitation cheese.
- In low viscosity applications such as drinking yoghurts and acidified milks, our modified tapioca starch can provide improved mouth-feel that remains stable upon storage.
- This mouth-feel enhancing starch can augment the apparent richness of an existing beverage such as a chocolate beverage or to build-up the mouth-feel in a reduced sugar or fat version of the beverage.
- Our range of texturizing starches, have been developed specifically for use in imitation cheeses.
- Starches that provide firmness and elasticity in an imitation cheese block without compromising on the shredding and slicing ability of the block.
Thickener and Stabilizer
- Our range of thickening and stabilizing starches can meet the processing conditions of our dairy customers and provide viscosity, stability and a glossy finish to the final product.
- Gelpro F101E
- Gelpro F107E
- Gelpro F88E
- Gelpro HC48LV
- Gelpro HC715
- Gelpro HC715HV
- Gelpro HC715LV
- Gelpro HC80