Noodles, Spaghetti and Wrappers
- Glass Noodle
- Instant (Fried and Air Dried)
- Long Life
- Har Kow
- Spring Roll
- Rice Rolls
- Modified tapioca starches are used in some noodle types such as mung bean noodles to reduce formulation cost.
- The specialty tapioca starches have also been used as lower cost alternatives to native and modified potato starches particularly in instant noodle applications.
- Native and modified tapioca starches are used to improve the noodle hydration rate.
- The modification type and level will be dependent on the noodle properties desired by the customer.
Texturizer and Stabilizer
- Our specialty starches are widely used to provide unique textural properties to a broad range of noodle types, wrappers and pasta.
- Smooth, soft, firm and elastic textures can be achieved depending on the integration of the modified tapioca starches within the product matrix.
- Modified tapioca starches are also used to provide improved stability to change in chill, frozen and long life noodle products.
- The choice of the modified starch used in the application is dependent on the customer’s requirements.
- Gelpro A10
- Gelpro A15
- Gelpro A65
- Gelpro A95
- Gelpro AC20
- Gelpro F130E
- Gelpro HC52
- Gelpro XT
- Native Tapioca Starch
- Starfirm 18